Westin Hotel LAX Los Angeles

Westin Hotel LAX Los Angeles Rates and Deals

Westin Hotel LAX Los Angeles Reviews

grandmar grandmar
Not Such a Good Deal Jul 27, 2012
We arrived from Sydney Australia at 9:30 am on the same day that we left Sydney at 1:00 p.m. Our next flight was a little after midnight. When I was in LAX on the way out, I was given the name of this hotel as one that had a free shuttle to the airport, and the price was very reasonable, but ONLY for that same day, and I didn't want it until three weeks later. Bait and Switch - not so good a price.

We could have stayed closer to the airport and still had a free shuttle. All we wanted was a bed for the day. I pre-paid and couldn't change the reservation. If I had been thinking, I would have waited until we got back and made a reservation then and got the cheap rate.

They put a charge on my card in case I accidentally used something from the mini-bar or wanted something to eat. But we didn't, so eventually it went away.

We got the shuttle and went to the hotel and checked in - hobbled to the room, and went to sleep. I set a wake-up call for 9 pm.

I got up about 6 and tried to find the phone charger to attach my phone to call Bob (because my phone was dead because Verizon did not give me the correct information about how to use it in Australia and it has been off for three weeks) and did recharge the laptop from what I'd used in the airport. We didn't feel much like a shower so we repacked and went down and checked out and got the shuttle back to the airport. On the way to the airport there were two shuttles right behind each other. I don't know why
Window at night
View from the window at night
Dresser and TV
Bed reflected in the mirror
barindewar barindew…
Jul 22, 2010
Goede service, luxe kamers, lekkere bedden..

Wel veel vliegtuiglawaai.. ( duhh naast t vliegveld )
jameshsi jameshsi
Sleep well before you take a flight! Jul 20, 2008
I think Westin has it's name on bed and pillows, overall I will say this hotel is good for stay before you take a long distance flight.

Westin Hotel LAX Los Angeles Overview

Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Westin Hotel LAX Los Angeles offers guests a great location to base a trip. Its proximity to such locations as Marina Del Rey, Hollywood Park Racetrack and Casino, Manhattan Beach and the corporate parks belonging to Boeing, Mattel and Raytheon makes it one of the more convenient hotels in Los Angeles. Westin Lax is situated at 5400 West Century Boulevard, which places it only two blocks from the Los Angeles International Airport.

Each of the 740 guestrooms in the Westin Hotel LAX Los Angeles come equipped with signature bedding, linens and air purification, high-speed wireless Internet access, luxury toiletries and bathrooms, cable TV, work desks, direct dial phones with voicemail, and much more.

Westin Lax Hotel is a high-tech and comfortable facility with many modern features and options. These include full concierge services, a signature café serving regional cuisine, a comfortable lobby bar and lounge, a Starbucks coffee shop, heated pool and spa tub, fitness center, business service center with conference rooms, and more.

Westin Hotel LAX Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels