Westin Harbour Castle

Westin Harbour Castle Rates and Deals

Westin Harbour Castle Toronto Reviews

heatherem heatherem
About $140 for a standard room. Jul 19, 2011
Yet again, I was staying at a hotel for a concert. This is the only reason I ever need to stay in hotels, so it's only ever usually for one night. I booked this the day of, and ended up paying $160 after all the taxes when checking out. I wouldn't expect to be able to pay much less than that at this hotel, it was very nice. Incredible location according to where we needed to go, also only a three minute walk down from Union Station IF that long at all. I was also right on the water, we could only see part of the water view, but I imagine for the people staying in the other tower of the hotel that the view would have been one to see. For all the bad wrap Toronto gets, it has a beautiful waterfront day and night. If you are ever seeing a show at the Molson Amphitheater, this was a very nice walk from the hotel to the venue, right along the water. Very pretty. The concierge was very helpful, told us how to get to the Amphitheater by walking. The lady that checked us in was also nice, but since we were only there to get ready for the concert and again to sleep, we didn't need to deal with any other staff. This is not a place for budget travelers, and I doubt I'd ever personally stay in a place like it for more than one night, but that has everything to do with the price and nothing to do with the hotel itself. It was very clean, very nice. I imagine however that you may run into more problems than I if you are staying longer or for different reasons.
katyiiii katyiiii
love this hotel pricy but nice Apr 29, 2011
Love this hotel, great location by the lake, but it can be pricy sometimes. I think there's only valet parking? The beds are comfortable, staffs are nice. No matter what time you arrive or leave, there are always staff for you, same as the valet.
Jamal1280 Jamal1280
Jun 17, 2010
Overall, it was very, very nice. The lobby was immaculate, the staff was friendly and the room was very neat and clean. We checked the pool area a couple of days later, and again, it was very nice. The concierge was extremely helpful to us also.

Some cons: The climb from the street to the lobby was kind of a pain in the ass, whether you took the stairs or just hiked up the parking lot. The bathtub was clogged on the first night we were there, though to the hotel's credit, they sent someone up to fix it pretty quickly. Also, the towel rack in the tub kept falling down on one side whenever I or my friend bumped it. The worst thing to happen during our stay was a blackout at the hotel that cut power to the guest rooms for about an hour. It wasn't that bad, but somewhat annoying.

Despite these inconveniences, I definitely would recommend staying at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel if the price is right for you :-)
Jamal1280 says:
You're welcome :)
Posted on: Aug 26, 2010
Glynnes says:
Great review. Thanks!
Posted on: Aug 26, 2010
ejames01 ejames01
Westin Harbour Castle Sep 26, 2009
The Desk Clerk had an attitude because I refused an upgrade of $30 a day for a lake view. Who's gonna stay in your room all day anyway??? Parking in the hotel garage was $40 a day or $20 a day for a block and a half away parking lot. Internet was not free. On a positive note the beds were extremely comfortable and the pool/gym was very nice. The hotel is located right on the water and not to far of a walk from shopping, restaurants, Rogers Centre, and the CN Tower.
Plasma TV
Beds are very comfortable
Bathroom very clean
View from Queens Quay and Bay Stre…
stevemco stevemco
Luxury hotel overlooking Lake Ontario Oct 31, 2009
Within walking distance to downtown Toronto and overlooking Lake Ontario. It doesn't get much better. Great hotel, great city and highly recommended.

Westin Harbour Castle Amenities

• Spa bath / Jacuzzi
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Squash Courts
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Lake
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Ice Machine
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out

Related Travel Blogs About Westin Harbour Castle

Our final day in Toronto
The hotel is located on the harbourfront. It's a nice location and not a far walk to the Rogers Centre or CN Tower.  Parking at the hotel garage is $40 a day for valet or $20 a day for a block a… The hotel is located on the harbourfront. It's a nice location and not a far walk to the Rogers…

Check Westin Harbour Castle Rates and Deals