Western Fair - Concerts on the Tracks

London, Canada

Western Fair - Concerts on the Tracks London Reviews

carlab carlab
Aug 31, 2006
Well, the pricing could be more or less expensive, depending on how you like to do the Fair. There is a lot one could get into about the Fair, but I will be sticking to Concerts on the Track. Everyone is more than welcome to tell me where I'm wrong or to give me more information.

The first show I saw at the Fair wasMatt Good and Bif Nakeda few years ago. I'm not going to review the show itself, it's not my type of music. However. The venue. Good gracious. One has to remember that it is a RACETRACK. For horses. It gets really nasty when it rains. And if you try to hide under the overhang where the seats are you will still get wet. The stage was placed at the edge of the track, while the crowd was located on the track itself, or in the stands. I find that the only people ever in the stands were the crowds' parents. However, it could just have been this concert.

Right, the sound itself wasn't that bad. It is outside, so you do have to contend with any emergancy vehicle sirens and trains, but not much else. They did have lighting for when it got dark. The security was. . . I found them to be only a few years older than myself at the time (a senior in high school) andthey were "overly helpful" to girls that were crowd surfing and made their way to the rails. They didn't really do anything as the crowd was pretty quiet. The merch tables were pretty awful, outside the ticket takers, not sheltered, and you couldn't get to them in the middle of the show.

Not the greatest outdoor venue London has. It's not the worst, but it is down there.

Check London Hotel Deals