Find a Western Australia Travel Buddy

Looking for a Western Australia travel buddy? Meet Western Australia travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 664,774 members and has been featured in:

to August 31, 2017
sophie is traveling to Perth, Australia
Ok so it looks like im heading off to perth in September to study and work. will be on a working holiday visa and living with my partner who is an australian citizen. Would love to meet some friends to take the pain off from missing home too much !
to March 16, 2017
Amanda is traveling to Perth, Australia
Hello Everyone!!! My friends would describe me as fun, spontaneous, out going, down to earth, caring and loyal. I am on hear to hopefully meet new people and have a blast! I am signed up to (…
to January 26, 2018
Sigrid is traveling to Perth, Australia
I am gonna go to Perth end January 2017. I am looking to meet awesome people who can maybe show me a bit around or explore Aus with me, since it will be my first backpacking trip and trip to Austra…
March 1, 2017
to April 30, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Western Australia, Australia
I want to do some traveling around Australia sometime in the next few months. Would love to join a group or solo person to split costs. I would love to camp and share some drinks and just have an easy going trip. I have no vehicle but we can rent or buy
April 7, 2017
to April 12, 2017
Uli is traveling to Perth, Australia
4 awards
My first journey was 1967, hitchhicking through Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Swiss. My first journey oversea┬┤s to New York, Dallas, Mexico City, Guadalachara, Matzatlan, Los Angeles, San Francis…
April 11, 2017
to April 11, 2018
Danny is traveling to Perth, Australia
I have jut been granted my via to Autralia and I'm looking for omeone to hare the whole experience with and jut have a good time going out and exploring oz !!! my FB : ewa
April 29, 2017
to May 20, 2017
Peter is traveling to Broome, Australia
Looking for adventure buddies to join me and share some of the costs. Epic, once in a life time 4WD from Perth to Broome via the famous Canning Stock Route. Its a 3 week journey, over 4000km. I am supplying the 4WD and all the equipment necessary.
May 1, 2017
to May 31, 2017
Hannah is traveling to Kununurra, Australia
18 vouches 4 awards
possible road trip from Esperance
May 17, 2017
to May 24, 2017
Sophie is traveling to Perth, Australia
Surf buddies and a couch
August 1, 2017
to August 1, 2018
Kirsty is traveling to Perth, Australia
I'm hoping to travel to Australia in 2017 and don't know where to start! I'm looking for some advise, tips and secret places people have discovered on their adventures:) and also a travel buddy!
dream destination
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Perth, Australia
needing a flying buddy. Looking to go in March time.
dream destination
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Perth, Australia
Interests: Fitness, gym, muay thai, 4x4, football, scuba diving, snorkelling, wildlife, guitar