Find a Western Australia Travel Buddy

Looking for a Western Australia travel buddy? Meet Western Australia travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 660,838 members and has been featured in:

January 22, 2017
to August 31, 2017
sophie is traveling to Perth, Australia
Ok so it looks like im heading off to perth in September to study and work. will be on a working holiday visa and living with my partner who is an australian citizen. Would love to meet some friends to take the pain off from missing home too much !
January 22, 2017
to March 16, 2017
Amanda is traveling to Perth, Australia
Hello Everyone!!! My friends would describe me as fun, spontaneous, out going, down to earth, caring and loyal. I am on hear to hopefully meet new people and have a blast! I am signed up to (…
January 25, 2017
to February 26, 2017
Kishan is traveling to Perth, Australia
My starting destination is Perth and I am looking to route to Uluru, Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and much more.
January 27, 2017
to January 26, 2018
Sigrid is traveling to Perth, Australia
I am gonna go to Perth end January 2017. I am looking to meet awesome people who can maybe show me a bit around or explore Aus with me, since it will be my first backpacking trip and trip to Austra…
February 6, 2017
to February 12, 2017
Christi… is traveling to Perth, Australia
58 vouches 11 awards
I know where I might go - but not where I might end! To travel is memorable - why put them on top of each other when you can put them next to each other!
February 13, 2017
to February 21, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Exmouth, Australia
1 vouch
To me, traveling is all about the hazy nights and forgotten details shared with new friends I'll never forget.
February 15, 2017
to February 17, 2017
Helena is traveling to Perth, Australia
I am fun bubbly, caring spontanous loving person! Always up for having fun, love adventure, the outdoors, and one of my passions is photography!
February 18, 2017
to February 22, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Perth, Australia
Travel is not about collecting passport stamps, but keeping your eyes open.
March 1, 2017
to April 30, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Western Australia, Australia
I want to do some traveling around Australia sometime in the next few months. Would love to join a group or solo person to split costs. I would love to camp and share some drinks and just have an easy going trip. I have no vehicle but we can rent or buy
May 1, 2017
to May 31, 2017
Hannah is traveling to Kununurra, Australia
18 vouches 4 awards
possible road trip from Esperance
May 17, 2017
to May 24, 2017
Sophie is traveling to Perth, Australia
Surf buddies and a couch
August 1, 2017
to August 1, 2018
Kirsty is traveling to Perth, Australia
I'm hoping to travel to Australia in 2017 and don't know where to start! I'm looking for some advise, tips and secret places people have discovered on their adventures:) and also a travel buddy!
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Perth, Australia
I have a motorcycle stored in Perth, Australia and want to ride the Nullarbor to Sydney sometime in 2017.I would prefer to go with a group or at least with one other motorcycle. I am 57 male from Canada.
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Perth, Australia
Interests: Fitness, gym, muay thai, 4x4, football, scuba diving, snorkelling, wildlife, guitar