West Palm Beach Hotels

Browse 9 West Palm Beach, Florida hotel reviews for 35 West Palm Beach hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

n/a

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near West Palm Beach

Palm Beach Gardens Hotels14.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap West Palm Beach Hotels and Deals

#1 of 35 hotels in West Palm Beach
Jamal1280 says: "I've stayed at this hotel on a couple of occasions before I moved to West Palm B..."
$97
#2 of 35 hotels in West Palm Beach
Chokk says: "I wanted to take a different hotel than the Marriott that I stayed in last year ..."
#3 of 35 hotels in West Palm Beach
Chokk says: "I was in West Palm Beach for the first time and my main purpose was to meet up w..."
$119
#4 of 35 hotels in West Palm Beach
chris-in-sf says: "Wow - you people on Google are harsh. This place is not nearly as bad as the rat..."
$52
#5 of 35 hotels in West Palm Beach
Jamal1280 says: "I stayed at this Holiday Inn by Palm Beach International Airport for a couple of..."
$84
#6 of 35 hotels in West Palm Beach
ccjbeachbum says: "the last time i stayed here my titel was NEVER AGAIN -i guess i lied lol i need..."
$89
#7 of 35 hotels in West Palm Beach
camwilde says: "We "won" this cruise as a reward for doing a time share presentation. The prese..."
#8 of 35 hotels in West Palm Beach
Studio 6 is designed for longer stays, the hotel offers furnished Studios with fully equipped kitchens at low weekly rates. Stud...
$46
#9 of 35 hotels in West Palm Beach
This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located in the heart of the Palm Beaches and has a "feels like home" sensation. The hotel is n...
$51
#10 of 35 hotels in West Palm Beach
Various tourist destinations are within a few miles away from the Days Inn West Palm Beach - Airport North. Among these are the ...
$52