West Eleventh Apartments

Check New York Hotel Deals

West Eleventh Apartments New York Reviews

ajdennis1980 ajdennis…
Ideal location for first time trip Apr 09, 2008
We hired the Marcucci, where me, my brother and sister stopped and the Caravaggio for my parents. I say we, I mean my mum and dad hired them, there is no way I could afford this place if I was to visit NYC again!

We were met on arrival by Silvia who showed us around both apartments and how everything worked, she was very polite and helpful.

The apartments were great, ours (Marcucci) had two bedrooms (with me and my sister sharing) a bathroom and kitchen. While mum and dad had one bedroom a living area, kitchen and bathroom. There was plenty of room, despite the kitchen and bathrooms being tiny, for us all to not get in each other’s way (crucial on a family trip). The living area in the Caravaggio came in handy for discussions on where to go that day/evening/the next day.

The location was perfect for a first time visit. The West Village has plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes as well as Chelsea being in with walking distance. Also very handy for the tube to access the rest of Manhattan.

I have no idea of what it cost, as I said my parents booked it, but I do know you needed a deposit.
The Marcucci's main room