West Cliff Inn

Check Bournemouth Hotel Deals

West Cliff Inn Bournemouth Reviews

Stigen Stigen
Nice little hotel Jan 14, 2011
I had a weekend stay here, and was quite pleased with it.

The people in the reception and in the restaurant were smiling and very friendly.

The only thing that annoyed me a bit was when I was told I had to leave the hotel bar on the sunday. Ok , so we had checked out of the hotel , but I was still a paying customer enjoying multiple beers in the bar.

The room was clean and modern , very nice bathroom , and very cool to have a big flatscreen in front of the bed. I spent my whole day lazying in the bed !

I enjoyed the breakfast buffet as well ! good english breakfast and optional cereals , toast and jam. Only thing is I wish the opening hours for breakfast were more flexible , as closing 9.00 weekday , and 9.30 weekends....

If I was to get into nit-picking there are a few things that could be mentioned....: Beds are quite hard (I don`t mind , but my girlfriend did..) .

The lamps over the bed are very fancy , but not very functional, not enough light for reading.

The room is`nt enormous , but who cares , there`s everything you need there , even coffe and tea..
a parrot

West Cliff Inn Overview

The West Cliff Inn is a newly opened and totally refurbished three-star hotel in Bournemouth. The hotel is situated in the prime west cliff area, within short walking distance to the beach as well as the town centre, shopping and the BIC, which makes it a perfect location both for leisure and business guests. We believe that the strategic position, our decent contemporary style rooms – which is quite a unique feature in the West Cliff area, as well as our friendly and helpful staff, can make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as you expect. The hotel comprises of 42 en-suite rooms with a wide range of types and sizes to cater for your needs. Our rooms are decorated in a simple contemporary style using soft, neutral tones and attractive fabrics. Each room is equipped with 32” LCD free-view television, direct dial telephone, central heating, tea/ coffee making facilities, ironing facilities, complimentary toiletries, hair-dryer. You can choose between three types of rooms, depending on the comfort you are looking for:• Our standard rooms are good sized rooms, perfect for couples.• If you are celebrating an anniversary, honeymooning or are just looking for more space and comfort, then our premier room would be ideal for you.• However, if you are just looking for a place to stay overnight or are on a tight budget, you can go for an economy room which is slightly smaller. These are also suitable for single occupancy. We can also offer you a range of rooms depending on how many you are – we have single, double, triple, quad rooms and suites or family rooms. This description is based on information provided by the hotel.

West Cliff Inn Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Shops
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower