Well Cottage Bed and Breakfast Bristol

Well Cottage Bed and Breakfast Bristol Rates and Deals

Well Cottage Bed and Breakfast Bristol Reviews

hotchick21 hotchick…
Never again Sep 06, 2011
DO NOT STAY HERE! This place was awful, these people have "NO" idea what customer service is... I would rather sleep on the road then stay in this place ever again.

Staying at “NOT WELL cottage” our new adopted name for this place, (over the August Bank Holiday weekend) were only my two friends & I & another couple downstairs.

When we arrived on Saturday morning 40mins later than planned ( we did drive up from London) our room was not ready yet; though when booking on the Monday before they asked me what time I will be arriving as they often take their dogs for a walk... (I did wonder why they still have vacancies considering the long weekend) Once arrived we rang on the bell, this funny haired, tattooed female opened the door- there was no "Hello, welcome" nothing! I told her my name & apologised for being late but all she gruffed was " The room isn't ready yet" We asked if we could put our overnight bags down & freshen up before we headed into Bath which was met with there is a hoover at the top of the stairs... whilst sorting ourselves out all of 5 or so minutes another female came upstairs & said "I need to get in here to tidy the room" "the last lot" ( I can only assume she meant paying clients) left late. “Charming” I thought.

Downstairs the funny haired one asked us what time would we like breakfast for 8 or 9am though on their site they mention they serve all day breakfast! We opted for the 9am. At this point we were not told about check out times etc

Oh did I mention there is not anything entertainment wise around here (restaurants, bars etc) apart from some rank looking pub, definitely not to our taste.

DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE; these people do not deserve to be in business it beggar’s belief why on earth you would treat paying customers in such an appalling way!!

You’ve been warned!!
The room we stayed in.
View from across the road.
Now remember this place guys!!
Jamal1280 says:
Lol I was laughing after the second sentence you wrote! Rather sleep on the road, wow! LMAO!!!
Posted on: Sep 20, 2011
andreamylesa says:
Congrats on the feature. And the next day too. Awesome! :D
Posted on: Sep 13, 2011
marksreynolds says:
Congrats on your featured review and thanks for the warning!
Posted on: Sep 13, 2011

Well Cottage Bed and Breakfast Bristol Overview

Here at Well Cottage Guest House, Bristol, we offer both self catering and bed & breakfast accommodation, “the best of both worlds”, in a cottage enviroment where we like to make you feel right at home from the moment you arrive until the end of your stay. We have a variety of quaint & cosy rooms available in single, double, twin and family size, some ensuite and some with shared bathrooms. We also have a three bedroom cottage that can accommodate up to six people, ideal for work colleagues or holiday makers from one night to as many as required. All our rooms are comfortably furnished with multi channel TV and internet access. We also provide two well equipped guest kitchens to make your stay easier and more comfortable - particularly handy if you are staying for a few days or longer - where tea and coffee facilities are unlimited. We provide a freshly cooked traditional English breakfast, with sausages handmade by our local butcher who also cures our bacon and supplies our free range eggs, also available is a vegetarian breakfast and an extensive breakfast menu, to be enjoyed in a relaxing atmosphere in our cosy homely dining room, we are happy to cater for any special dietary requirements but please let us know when you book. We also provide 2 well equipped guest kitchens so that you can self cater and make your stay easier and more comfortable, particularly handy if you are staying for a few days or longer. “Offering the best of both world’s under one roof”. We are ideally placed for business and pleasure travellers as the M4/M5 motorway interchange is a short distance away and the city centre is easily accessible on a direct route by public transport or by car. Well Cottage is also well placed for Airbus, Rolls Royce, MOD, the University of West of the West of England and many business parks in the north of Bristol. For pleasure travellers the area offers easy access to the idyllic Cotswolds, the historic city of Bath, Bristol and its surrondings

Well Cottage Bed and Breakfast Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Garden
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower