Welcome Hotel Frankfurt

Welcome Hotel Frankfurt Rates and Deals

Welcome Hotel Frankfurt Frankfurt am Main Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fair hotel but nothing special Nov 04, 2013
I was back in Frankfurt where I was attending a conference in the gigantic Messe area. I had looked for a hotel near the conference I was participating in but many of them where way too expensive compared to what I was ready to pay. After searching booking.com my decision fell on Welcome Hotel Frankfurt that seemed to be a nice business hotel not too far away from where I wanted to stay originally with a fair price and fair reviews.

I drove from Copenhagen, a ride that didn’t take more than 7,5 hour, and which actually was the same amount of time I would have spent in order do get to Frankfurt for a decent price. The hotel had only parking spaces in their basement and I managed to get a nice parking space just next to the entrance. The hotel charged 15 euro per night for the parking space, which was a fair price. Before I drove down into the basement I drove round the surrounding area and checked it out, but it was really disappointing. There were hardly anything near the hotel expect another hotel and a housing area. It was definitely not an exciting place.

I went up to the reception and was addressed by a beautiful blond girl that smiled all over her face. She quickly found my booking and much to my delight they had used all the information that I had provided during my booking so I had just to sign a piece of paper. She explained everything about the Internet, breakfast, spa, fitness room and their bar that had a small bistro. Much to my surprise there were not any restaurant, and given the fact of the surrounding area I decided to visit their bistro for my dinner.

I knew the hotel was newly finished, so I expected a nice functional room and it sure was. My room was located on the 3rd floor and it was fairly small but due to the interior and the large windows it seemed spacious. The room facing an empty field that probably in 6 months would foster a new hotel. The room was very bright, with every piece of furniture built by light birch. I was given a nice double bed, and it looked nice but I bit low for my liking. There was a two-person sofa and all the closet space I would need. The room had no mini bar but it had a coffee machine in the corner, which came in handy.

The bathroom was nice and spacious. In order to make it bright, they had put a glass wall in the shower facing the room and the double bed, a feature that could be nice in a romantic hotel but this was a business hotel. They glass wall had a narrow part in the middle that was shaded so you could not look trough. I quickly unpacked and tried to get on the Internet that turned out to be quite difficult, I finally managed but as people came back to the hotel it became less efficient. I decided to give up and went for dinner in their Bistro. I decided to try their fastest Internet connection but it was not much better even though I paid 6 euro for 24 hours access.
The room
The room
The bathroom
The room with the view into bathro…

Welcome Hotel Frankfurt Overview

The 4 star Welcome Hotel Frankfurt is located within the city of Frankfurt and was established in 2011. It is a short drive away from the City Centre and the nearest station is Rebstock. The Hotel has a restaurant, a bar and a fitness centre/gym. All 173 rooms are equipped with hairdryer, safe and air conditioning.

Located right next to Frankfurt’s trade fair centre (500 metres), conference, business and trade fair guests can look forward to a successful fusion of state-of-the-art design and a truly feel-good atmosphere.

With 173 rooms on seven floors including singles, doubles and very spacious suites the hotel is bound to have something to suit everyone. Ample parking is available in the hotel’s own underground car park.

The hotel's superb location adjacent to the trade fair centre enables guests to mix business with pleasure at their leisure. The inviting wellness centre on the 7th floor, replete with steam room, sauna and views of the Frankfurt skyline is the ideal place to relax after a hard day’s work. W-LAN is available in the hotel free of charge and there is also a business corner with several workstations.

Due to the hotel’s proximity to the trade fair centre the spacious in-house seminar and conference facilities (394 m2) provide the ideal setting for events relating to trade fairs such as vehicle presentations during the "IAA Internationale Automobil Ausstellung".

Guests can enjoy a range of culinary delights in the hotel’s own restaurant and bistro.

Welcome Hotel Frankfurt Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Steam Room
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower