Weinhaus Steppe Hotel & Restaurant

Weinhaus Steppe Hotel & Restaurant Rates and Deals

Weinhaus Steppe Hotel & Restaurant Waldbronn Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Weinhaus Steppe Hotel & Restaurant Jul 10, 2009
I entered the building site which looked like a building site quite late German country time: I know by experience that it is not a good idea to search for a hotel later than 10pm because then everything is closed.

I was there 10 minutes before the magic deadline and luckily the GPS had chosen a place that had a room for me. I quickly left my bag in room 16 and visited their restaurant. It was in traditional almost Bavarian design with high ceiling and wood everywhere. The decoration contained of agricultural working tools plastered on every free inch. But when this said it was actually quite cozy.

The hotel had looked like a building site from outside but inside all was normal. In the restaurant I was alone after approximately 15 minutes with two young waitresses preparing the attack on the breakfast of the following day at 8am. The girls were very sweet and English speaking which I choose to ignore in order to practice my German. This prolonged our conversations with many minutes.

Looking to the price the room was okay; it had a good size, the TV was small but working and the bathroom was super for the price I paid including the breakfast.

In general the prices were okay; In the bar you could have local Weizen Hoepfner cost 3 euro and a Hoepfner pils was 2,90 Euro
Welcome to the Hotel