Weatherspoons Victoria Station

Victoria Railway Station, London, United Kingdom

Weatherspoons Victoria Station London Reviews

goezi goezi
Above the travelling travellers Apr 12, 2009
We just missed our train from Victoria Station to Bexhill -because of a blockage created by work being carried out at the ticket turn-styles. So after watching the doors close and the train pull away, we went back through the turn-styles to look for a place to enjoy lunch whist we waited an hour for the next train.

Weatherspoons sits on a mezzanine above the station’s main hall. It was the perfect place to sit and watch the world rush by below.

We ordered a couple of drinks from the bar and went out to the balcony.

Menus were on the table and it was obvious these were printed as mass produced items. It made me think the pub, which had more of a wine bar feel, got their food in from some contractor.

It wasn’t until we went into another Weatherspoons pub (The John Logie Baird, Hastings) that I realised this was the brewery’s theme menu. They had the feel of an American franchise menu, where you know what you get, how it tastes and what price you’re going to pay –perfect for those struggling with culture shock!

We ordered a couple of light lunches.

My flat bread BLT went perfectly with my cold pint of beer and I was happy to be sitting watching the travellers scurry across the hall just a day after my long flight to London.

This spot on the balcony outside Weatherspoons, Victoria Station is the kinda place I love to while away an afternoon. It’s perfect for people watching and writing thoughts.

Ma and I stopped here for a drink upon our return to London at the end of our adventure, so it must be a nice refreshment spot!
Out on the balcony
Weatherspoons standard menu
williamsworld says:
You have such great experiences. Thanks for sharing them. I always feel that I am right there with you
Posted on: May 22, 2009
goezi says:
Hiya Em, didn't do too much partying here but great spot to watch the world go by.
C
Posted on: May 21, 2009
unfettered says:
love weatherspoon's! there was right across from my old flat in london. good times.
Posted on: May 21, 2009