We Olive

www.weolive.com/Paso - (805) 239-7667
We Olive - We Olive
We Olive - The tasting bar
We Olive - Fresh pressed olive oils
We Olive - Sample anyone?

We Olive Paso Robles Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Olive Oil anyone? May 24, 2010
We Olive was a great olive oil shop located in Paso Robles on the central coast of California. This particular store was the first of a many they have scattered up and down the western edge of California.

One of the first things you may notice is the long tasting bar. This is where they will serve you up a flight of oils, vinegars and whatever else you may want to try. They even offer water and drinks. If you continue to stroll through the store you will see and be able to sample the skin products including lotions. The back of the store leads you into a courtyard where you can dine at one of the restaurants in the area. Very nice !

This place serves, yes, serves award winning olive oils and specialty products made from some of the best olives in the world. You don’t just sample these products, but you are fully educated on the different flavors and nuances of the oils as well as the health benefits and history of olive oils in the area. They are very very friendly and welcoming to everyone who comes in. I had the opportunity to sample so many different vinegars, tapenades, fresh olives, pestos, mustards, jams and so much more. Needles to say, my eyes and enthusiasm for the entire experience was larger than my pocket or appetite. I did walk away with a variety of mustards including the lemon green olive mustard. Man, I wish I had bought more. I have used this in vinaigrettes, as a condiment to lamb & roast and even spread it on a sandwich.

The prices are very reasonable for the quality and they even package your purchase in a nice bag with tissue paper. That little extra made it more like a gift than a purchase. I guess they lived up to the “Olive Oil Experience!”
We Olive
The tasting bar
Fresh pressed olive oils
Sample anyone?
williamsworld says:
thanks man. I am trying to catch up on my trip
Posted on: Jun 28, 2010