We Cook Pizza & Pasta

605 Arizona 64, Tusayan, AZ, USA

We Cook Pizza & Pasta Tusayan Reviews

PolinaArizona PolinaAr…
We Cook Pizza & Pasta - Grand Canyon Jan 12, 2011
"We cook Pizza & Pasta" is a kind of restaurant that serves pizza, pasta and fast food not far from Grand Canyon Village, in small area called Tusayan. Most of people there are Grand Canyon tourists who stay in Tusayan due to the fact, that all hotels in the National Park are booked and sold out all year long!

Despite the fact, that the restaurant name tells us about italian food, it is not really so. Majority of cooks are mexicans, so you can feel mexican taste almost in every single meal! However I wouldn't say, that it's a disadvantage... Everything is so yummy!

You may order a "to-go box" and enjoy your good meal outside. If you ask me what's my favourite dish there I can tell... my own! There is a special service - you can "create" your own pizza, tell the cashier all ingredients you need and get your pizza cooked! I loved it!

On the other hand... it is too noisy and busy in summer! If you would like to enjoy cosy place with romantic music, you should go somewhere else. The problem is that there is the one place like "We cook" in Tusayan, so it is always crowded and staff is too busy to be polite enough.

To sum up - "We cook pizza and pasta":

- delicious food;

- "to-go box" meals;

- you can "create" your own pizza;

- high prices (from $15 for the cheapest pizza);

- very noisy.

Well, good luck you all and enjoy travelling!
Cashier is at work
Amrisalem says:
interesting restaurant, thanks for sharing Polina
Posted on: Feb 27, 2011
mxdma says:
"handmade" pizza sounds appetizing!=))
Posted on: Jan 12, 2011
Tullian says:
I'm getting hungry reading such kind of reviews!
Posted on: Jan 12, 2011