Waterfront Kitchen

Waterfront Kitchen - The steak

Waterfront Kitchen Vienna Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Best in the summer Sep 29, 2013
The first evening I was there I had my evening meal at the hotel in their restaurant called WATERFRONT KITCHEN. When I arrived it was almost empty or it looked so because it was quite large and much larger than I had anticipated. When I first got a view of the place I was quite sad that was not here during the summer when it would have been possible to sit along the water outside on their terrace.

It didn’t take long before a smiling waitress addressed me with a menu; I ordered a beer straight away while I looked at the menu. The beer came fast and it was a local Austrian one with a nice foam line. As a starter I went for their grilled goat cheese served on a bed of salad with a sweet and sticky dressing that turned out to be perfect, it was one of the best I have had in a long time. For my main dish I choose a sirloin steak with grilled vegetables and a potato tower. The steak was great but the dish was almost too winterish with the brown pepper gravy that I had ordered, so I decided to have their fruit dessert with vanilla ice cream to end the meal just lighten up. It had been a good meal but quite heavy.
Grilled goat cheese