Water Zorbing

Next to the Plaza Tamarindo, Tamarindo, Costa Rica

Water Zorbing Tamarindo Reviews

vix1 vix1
Highly enjoyable must do May 18, 2011
So I'd never tried this before and it was the funniest thing that I've done in awhile.

The owners are Miriam (who manages the Hostel Pura Vida) and her friend Christian - they're two of the nicest people and I think that everyone who goes to Tamarindo should support their venture.

So my friend and I got into separate balls and then proceeded to try and stand up on the water in the pool for as long as possible, which is definitely easier said than done! Due to the frequency with which you fall over all I can suggest as a means of advice, is ladies wear something appropriate - I found out the hard way that a dress is not!!

After 10 minutes you feel like you've done an hours workout, I cant remember the prices right now, but Miriam will answer any queries that you have. It's a nice atmosphere and the owners are friendly, there are disco lights and music and there tends to be onlookers and supporters from the bars as the zorbing stays open til midnight.

It's a must do if you go to Tamarindo, so much fun and utterly hilarious, make sure you take your camera to record on the video function particularly if you're slightly worse for wear at the time you do it, watching it back is just as funny, might watch mine now!!
One of the owners showing us how i…
vix1 says:
You have to do it if you get the opportunity!
Posted on: Aug 27, 2011
andreamylesa says:
Sounds like a lot of fun:)
Posted on: Aug 25, 2011