Wat Phra Chetuphon

02 281 2831

Wat Phra Chetuphon Bangkok Reviews

magnificent magnific…
Temple is Beautiful but don't get a Massage at the School Dec 01, 2009
This is where the famous "Reclining Buddha" is housed in this temple also known as "Wat Po" or "Wat Pho". There is a small fee and when you are about to enter the temple itself you remove your shoes as with many places in Thailand. What a sight! It was a remarkable temple visit (I had only visited 2 other temples towards the end of my stay).

I did want to visit the temple but my primary reason for coming is to get a massage at the well known school here. I know quality people whom have come to this school to study Thai massage. I have to say I was very disappointed in the massage. Of course it should not reflect on the school's spa because of the services of one person. I have gotten many massages and went to massage school and this rank very low in my opinion. Also for what you get I found the prices to be high in comparison. I would not come back here for bodywork.

However the grounds of the temple was really nice and you can spend several hours appreciating it. Keep in mind many tourist come here.

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals