Find a Washington Travel Buddy

Looking for a Washington travel buddy? Meet Washington travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 674,848 members and has been featured in:

to March 9, 2080
Christi… is traveling to Tacoma, Washington
I will be moving there in Aug.
to May 3, 2020
Curtis is traveling to Seattle, Washington
I live here. As well as work, play, hike, bike, fly, ski, eat, drink, camp, and hang here. Let me know if you are interested in a local guide swap (you show me your local scene if I show you mine).
to September 1, 2019
nathan is traveling to Seattle, Washington
Would lobe for someone to show me and my brother around ...we r relocating to seattle and would love to see the rest of the country on the wsy....will split all travel cost
to May 30, 2020
Conrad is traveling to Olympic National Park, Washington
Olympic National Park is a day away for me but I always enjoy backpacking there. If you want to hike for a couple of days send me a note.
July 1, 2017
to July 31, 2017
Sabrina is traveling to Seattle, Washington
I want to take my 14-year-old son to Seattle for 1 month this summer. July is good for me, but I could go a little before or past those dates. We are also open to Los Angeles and Portland. I want to …
July 2, 2017
to July 5, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Seattle, Washington
4th of July plan
July 10, 2017
to July 17, 2017
Nate is traveling to Spokane, Washington
Travelling for my brother's wedding. Looking to meet some new people, hang out, and go on adventures.
July 18, 2017
to October 18, 2017
Ray is traveling to Seattle, Washington
I am looking for a lady to share the fun and experience of a trip to USA that I am planning later this year. She would be confident and active and prepared to share accommodation/fuel costs plus be available to travel for 3 months starting July 2017.
July 27, 2017
to August 11, 2017
Martin is traveling to Seattle, Washington
One of the destination stops during the "Mountain Trail" tour with TrekAmerica (small group travel for 18-38year olds) -- I'm looking for a like-minded travel buddy to join me for the experience of a life time! :D
December 16, 2017
to December 16, 2017
April 1, 2018
to April 7, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Washington, United States
In about a year or two, I am looking for a companion to travel with. The activity is Whale-Watching. I prefer an individual who is female, lives within the area, and between the ages 28 - 35. Serious and mature replies only please.
April 4, 2018
to April 6, 2018
Arrow is traveling to Seattle, Washington
1 vouch
First time to visit there. Any good restaurants suggest?
December 18, 2027
to December 18, 2027
January 4, 2050
to January 5, 2050
dream destination
carlott wants to travel to Everett, Washington
I would like to be open to you. I am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years