Washington Hotels

Browse 58 Washington, District of Columbia hotel reviews for 145 Washington hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Washington

Arlington Hotels6 km
Alexandria Hotels8.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Washington Hotels and Deals

#1 of 145 hotels in Washington
VoyageurDeMonde says: "I was there 6/5-6/10/07 for a conference. I paid 149.00 a night. I wasn't impre..."
$87
#2 of 145 hotels in Washington
LucasJ says: "I was disappointed by this hotel. I went there with the Jessup Competition in 20..."
#3 of 145 hotels in Washington
keypunker22 says: "Stay here if you love getting nickel and dimed. Most hotels nowadays off..."
$85
#4 of 145 hotels in Washington
minukshah says: "This was my second stay here. I had stayed here a couple years ago for New Year..."
$88
#5 of 145 hotels in Washington
amudhacolaco says: "Mariott at Crystal City : We arrived into Reagan international and checked into..."
#6 of 145 hotels in Washington
cornellnut73chaz says: "My family spent a 9 days in this hotel because of the desirable location within ..."
$103
#7 of 145 hotels in Washington
WalterC says: "Located farther away from the Capitol, and behind the Thomas Jefferson Building ..."
#8 of 145 hotels in Washington
vixen2306 says: "The bathroom was small in relation to the size of the room. It was equipped with..."
#9 of 145 hotels in Washington
hightide says: "The only reason I booked a room at this hotel is because my Contiki tour departs..."
#10 of 145 hotels in Washington
trinademattei says: "The first thing I can say is that this is NOT the best area of Washington. East ..."
#11 of 145 hotels in Washington
canigetawitness says: "Smack in the middle of DuPont Circle. Close to the metro and some pretty good re..."
$93
#12 of 145 hotels in Washington
ckubojiri says: "The hotel was within 1 block to National Mall where all of the museums are. If y..."
$104
#13 of 145 hotels in Washington
msjulicious says: "On the good side, we stayed here for 80 a night. Checked the site, regular pric..."
$113
#14 of 145 hotels in Washington
Eric says: "Lisa found a great deal for this hotel using TravBuddy. We paid approximately 1..."
$125
#15 of 145 hotels in Washington
freespirit3 says: "This was a great find and only a block from the metro station in downtown DC. B..."
#16 of 145 hotels in Washington
duckie202 says: "We stayed at DC Lofty for 5 nights in a 8-beds dorm room. The dorm room was not ..."
#17 of 145 hotels in Washington
infernoheat says: "Location: It is quite close to Dupont circle area and one can easily walk to th..."
$100
#18 of 145 hotels in Washington
lissylulu says: "This was your typical Holiday Inn, however the location really could not be beat..."
$109
#19 of 145 hotels in Washington
avidtraveler says: "I have been in this hotel to attend conference for 4 nights and 5 days. At first..."
#20 of 145 hotels in Washington
sabrinaxx says: "Booked a room in the FP by Sheraton cause there have been no more beds available..."
$116
#21 of 145 hotels in Washington
FrankMcD says: "If you are not looking for a fancy hotel, but basic lodging in a great location,..."
#22 of 145 hotels in Washington
letsgorightnow says: "This hotel is walking distance to the Capitol and Union Station. The lobby, bar..."
$91
#23 of 145 hotels in Washington
Miranda-Maas says: "Without a doubt the best hotel during this trip to the States. The location is p..."
$103
#24 of 145 hotels in Washington
pinchora says: "When we went to DC we stayed at the Morrison-Clark Hotel. This hotel is owned b..."
#25 of 145 hotels in Washington
kyuri18 says: "This hotel is very conveniently located near the White House. I didn't have much..."
$112