Washington Hotels

Browse 56 Washington, District of Columbia hotel reviews for 145 Washington hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Washington

Arlington Hotels6 km
Alexandria Hotels8.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Washington Hotels and Deals

#1 of 145 hotels in Washington
gejah says: "This hotel is part of the Kimpton chain. All the hotels have a different kind of..."
#2 of 145 hotels in Washington
allyjohns0n says: "This place is awesome!!! As soon as I walked in, I could tell this was not going..."
#3 of 145 hotels in Washington
piapie888 says: "If you want to hide from the world and indulge in a bit of luxury, this is the p..."
#4 of 145 hotels in Washington
ndush says: "The best part about our Nation's Capitol is that most of the attractions and mon..."
$111
#5 of 145 hotels in Washington
nnddmm says: "Georgetown Suites is an all-suite hotel located in the heart of one of the best ..."
$121
#6 of 145 hotels in Washington
run2thecity says: "The Embassy Suites is a great place to stay while in Washington D.C. The hotel ..."
#7 of 145 hotels in Washington
hightide says: "Location is prime. Short walking distance to the National Mall and most other to..."
$188
#8 of 145 hotels in Washington
soupy4a says: "This is one of the finest hotels in Washington, D.C. It is very old--I think. Th..."
#9 of 145 hotels in Washington
FrankMcD says: "An incredible location -- one block from Union Station and four blocks from the ..."
#10 of 145 hotels in Washington
spocklogic says: "Finding an affordable hotel of good quality can be a challenge in Washington, DC..."
#11 of 145 hotels in Washington
jenn79 says: "Too bad I don't have a lot of photos of this hotel as I always felt as if I were..."
#12 of 145 hotels in Washington
spocklogic says: "I was on business at the OSA headquarters in Washington DC and like to choose my..."
$127
#13 of 145 hotels in Washington
lieka84 says: "We just stayed at this hotel for about two day's. We came from the big train sta..."
$80
#14 of 145 hotels in Washington
janski says: "Since I love Smithsonian and all the other historical places in Washington, D.C...."
#15 of 145 hotels in Washington
letsgorightnow says: "This hotel is walking distance to the Capitol and Union Station. The lobby, bar..."
$91
#16 of 145 hotels in Washington
Miranda-Maas says: "Without a doubt the best hotel during this trip to the States. The location is p..."
$103
#17 of 145 hotels in Washington
pinchora says: "When we went to DC we stayed at the Morrison-Clark Hotel. This hotel is owned b..."
#18 of 145 hotels in Washington
kyuri18 says: "This hotel is very conveniently located near the White House. I didn't have much..."
$112
#19 of 145 hotels in Washington
honeyincali says: "I took my visiting girlfriend here on her birthday. We spent probably an hour, g..."
#20 of 145 hotels in Washington
duckie202 says: "We stayed at DC Lofty for 5 nights in a 8-beds dorm room. The dorm room was not ..."
#21 of 145 hotels in Washington
freespirit3 says: "This was a great find and only a block from the metro station in downtown DC. B..."
#22 of 145 hotels in Washington
infernoheat says: "Location: It is quite close to Dupont circle area and one can easily walk to th..."
$100
#23 of 145 hotels in Washington
lissylulu says: "This was your typical Holiday Inn, however the location really could not be beat..."
$109
#24 of 145 hotels in Washington
avidtraveler says: "I have been in this hotel to attend conference for 4 nights and 5 days. At first..."
#25 of 145 hotels in Washington
sabrinaxx says: "Booked a room in the FP by Sheraton cause there have been no more beds available..."
$116