9921 I-10 West, San Antonio, TX, USA

Wasabi San Antonio Reviews

robzvoice robzvoice
Wasabi Jun 10, 2011
I had a craving for oriental food so a friend of mine and I stopped by a Japanese restaurant called Wasabi which is located off of I-10 (exit 560) in San Antonio.

Restaurant Appearance

The area outside the restaurant is fairly clean and safe, and parking is satisfactory. The inside appearance is fairly nice in appearance. The place looked spacious maybe because there were only a few people eating there.

Restaurant Service

When we walked in the restaurant, there was a lady that quickly approached and greeted us. She showed us to our table and mentioned that someone will be with me shortly. A waiter approached us and asked for our drink orders. He took our orders afterwards. The wait time for the food wasn't too long considering that they weren't too busy. He was a very friendly and attentive waiter so I had no problem giving him a good tip.

Restaurant Food

We were given some miso soup to start off with which wasn't bad at all. We started with gyoza as an appetizer. We ordered sushi and then our entrees. I had bulgogi which is naturally a Korean dish. It has been a long while since I had bulgogi so I ordered that instead of a Japanese entree. My friend ordered beef teriyaki. She was full and couldn't finish the rest of it. We had to take the rest of the food with us in a take-out box. The food was delicious and plentiful for what we ordered.

I was pleased with everything. I can't complain about the service, the food, and the place overall. In fact I do recommend this restaurant if you are in the San Antonio area just passing through. Here is their website: http://www.wasabisa.com/

Check San Antonio Hotel Deals