Warung Warung

Warung Warung - pick a package of set menu

Warung Warung Bali Reviews

silvastar silvastar
Warung Warung Nov 01, 2008
Warung Warung served Indonesian menus such as 'Cumi Saos Hitam' (Black Sauced Squid), 'Ayam Goreng Asem' (Sour Fried Chicken) with special Balinese sauce called 'Bumbu Genap', and Shrimp Mayo. You can have it all with plain rice. And also simple dessert like ice cream pancake.

The payment system is quite unique. You have to choose a fixed package menu set with combination number of vegetables and meats/fish with plain rice. For example, they charge IDR 24.000 (2,4 USD) for set menu of plain rice, 2 kind of meats/fish dishes, and 1 kind of vegetables.

Warung Warung interior designed uniquely with Green base walls and various 'lampions' as ornements.

Too bad they already closed in 8.30 PM, makes this place a perfect choice for lunch!
light banner in Kartika Plaza road
pick a package of set menu
Lampions and bird cages

Related Travel Blogs About Warung Warung

Bali - My List of Favourites
Bali, Indonesia (Apr 2005, Jan 2006)   A visit to Bali is complete with calming comforts, beautiful resorts, delightful dining, and immersion in an ancient culture amid pristine island dreamsc…Warung Made Famous in Bali , the restaurant is a charming 2 storey wooden shop with traditional ambiance, From the menu…
Kuta Beach
Aneka Kuta Hotel, the cozy hotel where I stayed in Bali is located across the well-known Kuta beach. Since it is located in the heart of Kuta, it is easy to access Hard Rock CafĂ© Bali, Kuta Square a…Bali, Kuta Square and Warung Made.   Excitedly, I woke up early in the morning, grabbed my digital camera…
Day 2: Got stood up and was rescued
I woke up at 8am to find the other guests outside, enjoying their breakfast. So I got ready as quickly as I could to join them, but by the time I got there, they were done. :( I joined the Seoane b…Warung, the famous restaurant chain in Bali. Since Patricia didn't have any plans for the rest of the day, I asked…

Check Bali Hotel Deals