Warung Pasta Bandung

+62 22 2500416

Warung Pasta Bandung Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Pasta party Aug 01, 2011
This is the restaurant in Bandung that serve variety of food made by pastas. They have several restaurants in several other big cities in Indonesia. I only tried the one in Bandung so I am just gonna review this one.

Located strategically at Jalan Ganesha, just few steps away from the famous Jl. Riau (Dago area). The building is tipical restaurants in Bandung, a big house that is redesigned to be a homie restaurant.

The place is always busy, it is like the meeting point for the teenagers or students as the food and beverages are good and cheap!

I ordered the Cheezy Freezy, I know they have unique names for the food, I guess that interests the teenagers. They offer you different sizes of portion: Small, Medium and Large. If you want to try different ones, small is a good idea. But if you only choose one for your meal, it will definitely be too small for you!

The other thing they offer is the different kinds of blended and juiced beverages, also the smoothies. I love blended coffee and theirs is yummy.
Acy_jkt says:
Yeah, you only cared about your BigMac, LOL
Posted on: Aug 02, 2011
pearcetoyou says:
I almost forgot about this place!
Posted on: Aug 02, 2011