Warung Nasi Hasan Lamnyong

Darussalam, Banda Aceh, Indonesia

Warung Nasi Hasan Lamnyong Banda Aceh Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Street food with 5 star taste Nov 21, 2009
Warung Nasi Hasan Lamnyong is one of the most famous street restaurant in Banda Aceh, it's a must visit place and I proved it when I finally had a chance to visit Aceh after the tsunami.

The place is so so, just a semi permanent street restaurant, the tables and seats are still pretty traditional, mostly their opened kitchen. But you can tell the quality of the food by looking at the parking area, sooo crowded with cars of the guests! Haha.

They served us with all their variety of food on our table. All we did was just eating those we wanted, and they would calculate the bill after we finished eating by checking the plates of those food, whether we touched it or not. Oh, they will put it in the bill even if you just eat a spoon of it to taste :D

The taste of their food is unquestionable, so good, tasty and spicy! We couldn't stop eating!! Their fried chicken was the best I ever had! Also their Gulai Kambing (some kind of lamb curry), grilled shrimp, etc

The price is pretty expensive but really worth the taste. And if you come right at lunch and dinner time, you will be waiting in line to get the seats. But I definitely will come here again when I am back to Aceh some time next year.
The front side