Warung Nasi Ampera

Warung Nasi Ampera - Plain Rice

Warung Nasi Ampera Semarang Reviews

yuness yuness
"Good food and Good price" May 10, 2013
The concept of this eatery is a buffet. So when we entered we are to directly queue in front of the buffet table, where there are many neatly arranged varieties of foods. After we Finished selecting side dishes and rice, then we give our side dishes to the kitchen maid who will prepare and cook, fried or boiled to our demand. Then whilst waiting for the food we order our beverage and find a table to sit down, we can eat fresh vegetables and sauces that are provided along with the buffet, our cooked food is brought out to our table by the waiters.

Many menu that we can choose, from fried chicken, chicken Kalasan, lungs, tripe, intestines, claw, fresh vegetables, tofu, and some kinds of sauce that we can use. And the food menu that I ordered when dining here is: Empal ( Beef ) that is of medium size, Ampera’s food when I eat it, is pretty tasty meat, tender and not feeling hard, meat is jerky spiced and the taste of salt is only light with sambal paste (chili) ...hmmm... my favorite make me feel hot to eat... good then..:D

Delicious Bakwan corn bread, is sweet corn blended with onion and mixed with the plain floor, salt, pepper and pan fried in vegetable oil, hmmm... there is also quite a lot of bakwan to be eaten with delicious mouth-watering taste because the texture is quite thick bakwan corn bread then this does not seem so crispy...this way I LOVE.

Ampera Brand is also in Bandung, Bogor, Jakarta, Yogyakarta and Semarang. The Service here is quite good and also to order and between being seated at table, the time is not too long. Cleanliness was also good. The atmosphere is quite good which is divided into two dining places, there is a regular dining tables and there is a Lesehan area (sitting on mat). The prices are also affordable...to try is here is good luck for nice food.
Plain Rice