Warung Makan Chaca

Jalan Raya Tanah Lot, Bali, Indonesia

Warung Makan Chaca Bali Reviews

trippinginnederland tripping…
A Simple Street Warung in Bali. Feb 06, 2011
We were VERY hungry and there was a warung along the small road. We parked nearby and walked towards it to check out what they were selling. The owner was grilling the sate ikan lilit and they also sold pepes (fish or chicken paste being wrapped in banana leaves and then grilled).

I was really hungry and I needed some rice to go along with the sates and pepes. These were the items we had ordered (along with the cost):

One stick of sate ikan lilit cost 1000 rupiah (we ordered 15 sticks), a plate of rice cost 5000 rupiah and one ikan pepe cost 3000 rupiah. Water was provided and it was free, they do sell drinks but rather limited and they're in glass bottles.

The pepes looked grey but it tasted fine and VERY spicy. Thank goodness I had the rice to go along with. This place is so traditional and old so do not expect to have that 'rich' mentality to dine in a fine-dining place. It can be fun and also an experience to eat at this kind of place with a rather affordable price. I recommend this place because it is cheap and the sates are wonderful. Well, if you're in that area and looking for a place to 'makan' (a place you don't wish to spend so much), you'll probably come across this place by coincidence. Don't hesistate to come in as the lady boss is rather friendly and welcoming.

Check Bali Hotel Deals