Warung Italia

(0361) 737437

Warung Italia Bali Reviews

waterman77 waterman…
Good and affordable May 12, 2011
I can recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to eat in Seminyak. Good value for money. Great choice of quality & tasty Italian-style pizzas. Buffet options also available.

It's the place to go when you get tired of eating rice :)
silvastar silvastar
not a standard Italian cuisine Nov 01, 2008
Frequently visiting Bali, I always forced myself to visit the restaurant. Strategically located in the middle of tourist popular area, Seminyak, the restaurant offering homey ambiance at day yet romantic at night.

At Warung Italia, we can choose dishes from the a la carte menu or from the buffet table. I always prefer the buffet though, visuals more tempting, yummy! They have varied selection of hearty Italian food which some names I hardly pronounce. I suggest you to forget the regular Italian dishes you can get in any restaurant like Spaghetti, Lasagna, and forget Pizzas! Order some Italian food which name you seldom heard!

Warung Italia's most famous menu is Crespelle, an italian crepes with meat, mushroom and vegetables stuffing. You can have it as single dish (it's gonna make your stomach full instantly) or mixed it with other dishes. My favorite, however, is the fried scallop stuffed with bread crumb, served in the shell.For dessert they also served Gellatos, Cream Caramel and not forgetting Tiramisu.

As Italian restaurant, they tagged the menus in very cheap standard, in average, it will cost you no more than IDR 50.000 (equals USD 5)per person for combination of 3 menu and drinks.

Not only the great taste of food at low rate which makes me always want to come back, but also the hospitality of the owner. You can meet Tony every night in the weekend, greeting every customer and even accompany you while you're on waiting list for a seat (never forget to make a dinner reservation on weekends).

One more tips before you hungrily go to Warung Italia, it's hard to find parking lot in Jalan Kunti Area. So if you don't want to park your car in Seminyak main street and walk, better ride a bike.
my favorite scallops