Warsaw Zoological Gardens

www.zoo.waw.pl/index.php?lan… - +48 (0*22) 619-40-41

Warsaw Zoological Gardens Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Cheap zoo & park Sep 19, 2010
For a price of 16 zloty (around 4 euros or around 6 dollars), I bought a ticket at the entrance of the Warsaw Zoological Gardens, or better known as the Warsaw Zoo.

I've been several zoos in the world, but this zoo was a really great zoo to visit. One would imagine being an eastern european country, the zoo would not be in a good condition.

But I was pleasantly surprised how green and beautiful it was. And how great the animal accomodations all looked. Sure, there were some accomodations that could use a make over. But all in all, it looked really great.

The zoo houses over 5000 animals, with close to 500 species. There were some animals I have never seen in the other zoos I visited, like Condors and a Black Panther.

The zoo houses also houses other animals like Lions & Tigers, Elepanths, various species of fish, apes & monkeys, a selection of birds and of course my favorite animals of them all: Meerkats.

Because the zoo is very green, lots of trees and grass strokes, filled with flowers beds, I felt I was in a real eco friendly environment.

What I found pretty convenient, were the paths in the zoo. They were mostly in a straight line, which made it look easier to find locations. I know it seems less adventurous, as some zoos have zig-zag paths or all curvy to make it more adventurous.

Out of all the zoos I have visited, I find this one really great and I can really recommend it anyone who loves/likes to visit a zoo.
Flowr & tree bed
Tropical fish
Common Squirrel Monkey

Related Travel Blogs About Warsaw Zoological Gardens

Day 3: Visiting the Zoo and Lazienkowski Park
I got up around 7:20am, after a much better night then the night before. The sunlight was shining through the curtains, so it was another sunny morning. I turned on the television to check …Warsaw Zoological Gardens. The ride took about 15 minutes, the traffic was pretty good. At the zoo, I bought…

Check Warsaw Hotel Deals