Waroeng Obonk

Jl. Malabar no.2, Bogor, Indonesia

Waroeng Obonk Bogor Reviews

yuness yuness
' Good price for steak ' Jan 02, 2013
Just a short walk from my hotel "Amaris Hotel" which is just 50 meters away I tried dinner at Waroeng OBONK ". Resto located on the Malabar Street in front of Plaza Pangarango 2, Inside is pretty, fairly decent and prices are affordable.

Obonk Steak and Ribs offers the concept of "A Taste of a Five Star Restaurant but Priced like Street Markets". Once a sumptuous menu for the middle class and above, thus adding steak dishes of local and imported meats, affordable for all Classes of people.

Steak and Ribs on offer on the menu are as diverse as: Sirloin, Tenderloin, T-Bone, Blackpepper, Tenderloin pepper, Hot Tuna, calamari, Obonk. In addition there is a menu of Crispy Beef, Crispy Mix meat Hot Plate, Pizza’s and Spaghetti, juice etc..

I just ordered the Sirloin Hot Plate and hot lemon juice, I also ordered a small Pizza of cheese and minced beef to take for a snack back to the hotel room, which they wrapped for me. The Sirloin was nice steak is quite tasty but the pizza hmmm .. and for me the price is cheap and affordable..

Check Bogor Hotel Deals