Warner Brothers Studios

Burbank, California

Warner Brothers Studios Burbank Reviews

WalterC WalterC
Pricey, but worth it! Oct 01, 2012
Located in the town of Burbank, the Warner Brothers Studio is definitely worth a visit. It can only be seen on a guided tour, where you have 2 different options.

The first one is a VIP tour, which is basically an overview of the studio, and lasts 2 hours. The second option is the Deluxe Tour, which gives a more detailed look into movie-making, and includes lunch. This one lasts about 5 hours. Needless to say, the Deluxe tour is a lot more pricey than the first one. This review is about the VIP tour, which in itself is pricey. But still, I think it’s well worth the money to see for yourself.

You will have to pay $7 for parking, and nearly $50 for the studio tour. So it is not cheap, but definitely worth checking out.

It has been said that no 2 tours are exactly alike, as it does depend on what is open, and what is closed due to filming in progress. Also, you never know if you will see some celebrity along the way, as it is still a working studio. I did see one. And will mention who and what I saw, in the journal entry.

I believe the only things that are common in all tours, is the visit to Central Perk set from “Friends”, which has been preserved for all-time. Another is a building with displays of cars from TV and movies. And finally, a small museum, with displays of props and dresses used in Warner movies and TV shows, with one floor devoted to Harry Potter movies. And the famous water tower, that will make you “zany to the max”.

Photography is usually allowed, but there are times when it is not allowed. That is when everyone has to put their cameras in a “safe” underneath the seat, like at the museum towards the end of the tour and a set of a TV show.

Despite being nearly $50, the tour is very much worth it for fans of movies and TV shows, as it’s very fun and informative. But if you aren’t into either movies or TV, then it may not be worth it.
town set
water tower
movie set
mwtlgray mwtlgray
WB Studios! Apr 05, 2005
First of all, I am a big WB fan, so I had a wonderful time. It was like disneyland to a 5year old. I definatly recommend going to the studios for the tour if you are a big fan of nearly any tv show. I did the tour twice and each time was different, and I enjoyed each time. The first time I went we got to see the actual set from the show Friends, sit on the couch and take our picture. Cameras are allowed and kids must be atleast 9 I think, you may need to check before you go if you are taking any children, they are allowed but they have to be a certain age. They have a really cool Harry Potter musuem they the children and also any Harry Potter fans will enjoy. They take you in groups and you ride a little trolly the hole time, only getting out on foot a few times.

Related Travel Blogs About Warner Brothers Studios

Living the "LA" Life
Last week, a friend and I flew down to Los Angeles to visit a very special friend of ours, Ellen Degeneres, tape her show at the Warner Brothers studio in Burbank. We applied for tickets to…Warner Brothers studio in Burbank. We applied for tickets to be in the show’s audience in August and were…

Check Burbank Hotel Deals