Wanna do People Watching - Come to New York City

New York, New York

Wanna do People Watching - Come to New York City Reviews

escapevishal escapevi…
You should come here atleast once ! Apr 20, 2011
Well ! To start with it was quite interesting to see the people across the world atone junction, where it doesnt says even STOP but people are standing there, looking here and there to the buildings, everyone and anyone, to you, to me and getting there photos made on the street of battery Park and Central park.

What I liked the most was the bands playing in the sub ways, Live music ! such an art.

Th emost amazing thing in New York city is that it is super easy to travel..I mean just see the subway map and you would know which train to take, its all parallel the avenues and the streets. So the each street cuts through each avenue.

I was super tired thouh seeing the most attractions, I mean the toursitic attractions of the city but i am not a "Tourist", I am a traveller and there is a edgy difference between both, the main attraction for me was to see the bars, small cafe's, little markets, crowded corners, dirty subways, typical movie scene, a girl standing in a corner of the road thinking what to do, an old man looking for his lost wife, someone in search of a shop, a traveller looking around thinking he/ she is an american now wearing loose pants, the preetiest girl walking across to me with a big smile on her face imagining someone else.

New York, it is indeed a place of destiny, I went to Madame Tassauds, the wax museum and I had nobody with me to take my pics but I tagged with 2 other tourists taking their pics with their favourite fake smile pics and they taking mine with my favourite "WAX Stars" It was strange feeling when I was holding the wax of jennifer Lopez and I felt as if she was real for a momemnt, Wish my dream comes true someday...lol.

I never had the taste of Srilankan food until the day came very recently when we had a cricket world cup final between India and Srilanka and I was destined to watch this game with my close srilankan buddy with his 20 srilankan friends and me the only Indian. Guys i was scared to even have that smiling face when India was winning.

But worth of the game, India won ! and the food was spicy as hell. My Stomach Hurts.

Well I bought a scenic picture from Times Square for 5 dollars, I thought i paid too much but I like it.

Couldn't go to the Ground Zero to see where the towers were, but i will pay my visit there next time.

Had an amazing night with Lucy, Amanda and Nayana in west Village (Dont remember the bar name) but remember that we had Pizza after we were super drunk, atleast the pizza was available to make us walk home.

Thanks New York City, It was fun meetiung you, hope to Hasta Pronto !

Hari Om .