Wang Chung's Karaoke Bar

www.wangchungs.com - (808) 921-9176

Wang Chung's Karaoke Bar Honolulu Reviews

aelder2259 aelder22…
Loads of Fun! Mar 24, 2015
I wasn't too sure about taking daddy to a karaoke bar, figuring it would be packed and mostly young adults. It was a Tuesday night, so it wasn't packed (thank god) and there was another older couple in there. The older guy was signing a Johnny Cash song. I was surprised that so many younger people were signing country songs, which is daddy's preference.

Daddy had beer, but I got the Cucumber Mint Mojito....they were generous with the amount of alcohol they put in the glass and it was so good, I had to have another!

I would have loved to go back another night, but my husband isn't a fan of karaoke and daddy wasn't in the mood.
jennybenny88 jennyben…
My favorite bar in Honolulu Apr 16, 2011
I guess the first thing to state is that this is a gay bar, however, this bar draws a vast crowd. Old, young, gay, straight, can all be found at Wang Chung's. As a straight female, I enjoyed my time there. The first night I went it took my friend and I a solid half an hour of walking up and down Koa ave to find the place (it is located down an alley) and were greeted by a room (the size of my bedroom) full of grown men singing "A Whole New World". We met lots of great people and had a blast. The bar was full every night we were there, (and we went every night). The bar tenders were great and gave us a few free drinks. This bar has a great vibe and is a must see for those going to Waikiki!
ambria says: