Wan Chai

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Wan Chai Hong Kong Reviews

michaelforry michaelf…
Night out in Naughty Wan Chai Mar 03, 2011
So you want to go out in Hong Kong. It would be rude not to.

Wan Chai is certainly up there with the best of them in Hong Kong.

Like most of the rest of HK, Wan Chai is mostly bars, and most of the clubs, when you find them are full of ladies of the night.

Wan Chai does have a bad reputation but I have had some great nights here.

I would recommend Carnegies for a good dance on top of the bar and 10 HK dollars for a corona on a Friday from 9 to 12pm and ladies night ( free drinks for women, lots of women for the men).

This place is full of golden oldies from the old British HK, old tourists/businessmen, international school children, English teachers who can not afford or won't pay the expensive prices of LKF and as mentioned before prostitutes. Don't let this put you off though. I still go. Its a good laugh, a lot less bankers, and so far less pretentious.

Like LKF most local canto speakers will not be found here.

Related Travel Blogs About Wan Chai

That'll Be $140 Dollars Plus Your Sanity Please
June 5th 2009   With the university unable to give me a visa I had no choice but to leave China. There is nothing worse than facing such an ultimo except maybe knowing I was leaving behind Wei…Wan Chai Hong Kong. He led me t the immigrations Tower , waited for me in the bank as I exchanged…
Ocean Park, Wan Chai & Lan Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Today, the weather is cloudy and windy. Totally different from yesterday. We first went to Admiralty by MRT and by there we took the bus which will arrived Ocean Park back entrance straight. Ocean Pa…Hong Kong. At 6pm, Ocean Park closed. We took the bus and back to Admiralty. From there, we went to Wan Chai
Living for the Weekend
I was held to ransom in Honkers. The Chinese government, in its infinite wisdom, had increased Visa prices for UK citizens earlier in the year. I wanted to cross the border quickly, due to the exp…Hong Kong island, the citywide high vistas of Victoria Peak for laptop bargain shopping in Wan Chai Computer Centre. Hong

Check Hong Kong Hotel Deals