Walton Park Motor Lodge

Walton Park Motor Lodge Rates and Deals

Walton Park Motor Lodge Warkworth Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Small and very hot and humid room Jan 03, 2017
The motel building look really nice from outside, and it was cozzy from the inside with the small swimming pool in the middle of the motel ground. We booked it the night before. I do not remember the exact cost, either it cost NZ$100 or NZ$125 per night for two people without breakfast. However I do not see any restaurant or cafe inside the motel area, so I assume they did not offer any breakfast to the guests.

The reception was not that chatty or friendly. We come in and tell our reservation through the internet and then he gives the key, and finish our interaction with the reception. No information about the motel or anything.

Our standard studio room was quite small for the standard motel size in New Zealand. However it has everything we need, with the modern amenities. Unfortunately it feel stuffy and warm inside the room without the fresh air, so we open the small window in the room. The room was clean, however the double bed was kind of small. There is a dining table and a couple of sofa to sit in, and a small kitchen if guest want to do some cooking.

The bathroom was okay, but no fan inside, so it was foggy and smell a bit after taking shower. There is a window in the bathroom which we let it open to let the fresh air come to the room.

It was very quite inside the room even though the motel located right at the main street, but I had trouble sleeping as it was too hot inside the room without air condition.

The free internet was good, fast and reliable. It was handy for us so we can book the hotel for the next night.

The parking space in between the motel unit was a little tight, and not much space for car when drive around the motel, and not much light at the area. I had trouble driving at night time after comeback from dinner and I hit the wood fence which surrounding the swimming pool, which resulted in the bend or the rim of the car and crush of the wood fence itself. I did not report it as it was late at night time and the reception was closed by 9pm.

It was an okay stay for a night, however I would not stay longer than that.
the motel building from outside th…
the motel building from inside the…
our unit
the room
cotton_foam says:
Congrats, Yunni on your featured review!!
Posted on: Apr 14, 2017
Seems I missed out on the award ... congrats Yunni! :d
Posted on: Apr 05, 2017

Walton Park Motor Lodge Overview

Location
Walton Park Motor Lodge is conveniently situated at 2 Walton Avenue, Auckland. Some of the popular local attractions include Ambury Park and Kelly Tarlton's Antartic Encounter & Underwater World.

Rooms
Walton Park Motor Lodge offers guests 25 spacious and well furnished rooms, each of which enjoys essential amenities such as cable TV, wireless Internet access and hair dryer.

Restaurant
Guests can enjoy delicious dishes served at this property in Auckland. The onsite bar has a wide selection of drinks for guests to delight on.

Walton Park Motor Lodge Amenities

• Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower