TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 590,939 travelers just like you!

WalterC
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIIAward: Critic IVAward: Writer IIIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IIAward: Vox Populi IIAward: Spambuster IAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Walter
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Join Date: May 8, 2008
Contributions: WalterC has written about 324 places, shared 7,876 photos, left 10,181 comments, and smiled 68,108 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Aug 2, 2015 – Aug 3, 2015
Return trip, mainly to visit the arcade in Brookfield. Plus see more of the city!
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, can only read Korean
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
1992 - Zurich, Switzerland - my first visit ever to Europe, and the first time I actually appreciated travel. I was 15 years old at the time.

1998 - New Orleans - my first solo trip

2000 - Montreal - my first solo trip outside the US

2008 - first time meeting TBers in Minnesota, Midwest road trip (Detroit, Chicago, Iowa, Minnesota)

2009 - St. Louis, Colorado, San Francisco

2010 - Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria

2011 - Czech Republic, Poland, Chicago (for sister's wedding), Smokies (reconnect with personal history), Atlanta, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Slovenia

2012 - Disney World, Milwaukee, Chicago, Los Angeles (first TB Meet-up ever), South Korea

2013 - Florida, Texas

2014 - Montreal, Malaysia, Cambodia
Profile
Hoping to visit all 30 stadiums in Major League Baseball, and some minor league ones along the way. So far, 15 down, 15 to go.

When not traveling, I just work for the most part, living a pretty boring life.
Chokk says:
Thanks for the congrats :D
Posted on: Jul 28, 2015
Bluenose says:
Hi Walter. How are you doing ? Thanks for all of the smiles and comments on my Bhutan blog. Hooe your having a good trip around the some of those Great Lakes states.
Posted on: Jul 27, 2015
vulindlela says:
Anytime!
Thank you also!
Yes, see you on Saturday!!
I liked the Jake and GABP a lot.
The Cleveland fans were so nice to me, even with me wearing a Seattle jersey.
Posted on: Jul 27, 2015

WalterC's Travel Blogs

May 08, 2008 – Jun 03, 2015
Highlighting some of the things to do in the "City of Brotherly Love", as well as the meet-ups with TBers who come here, and an…
Overview 5,548 words 368 106 942
This blog was featured on Saturday September 28th, 2013
Denmark 2015
Apr 22, 2015 – Apr 27, 2015
My trip to Denmark in April 2015. I visited Copenhagen, where I attended a TB meetup, plus 2 side trips to castles. …
Overview 5,399 words 425 50 867
Apr 17, 2015 – Apr 22, 2015
My trip to England in April 2015. I would visit London, attending a TB meetup there, and Bath. …
Overview 5,151 words 431 147 1,047
This blog was featured on Friday July 17th, 2015

WalterC's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Sights & Attractions" in Helsingor, Denmark
Located in the town of Helsingor, Kronborg Castle is a short walk from the train station, and ma…
Cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Rungsted, Denmark
Located in the town of Rungsted, the Karen Blixen Museum was once the home of the Danish author,…
Very cheap "Sights & Attractions" in Copenhagen, Denmark
What used to be a church, the Nikolaj, Copenhagen Contemporary Art Center has taken its place in…
Updated 4 days ago