Walkabout Hotel Bristol

Walkabout Hotel Bristol Rates and Deals

Walkabout Hotel Bristol Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Walkabout Jun 27, 2008
This hotel feels a little like a single room only hostel, in a nice way. The staff are a) all Australian and b) lovely, and I was allowed to check in three and a half hours early for a nap so I was very, very happy.

It is the yellowest hotel I have ever stayed in - everything is yellow. The hotel is clean enough to be getting on with, if a smidge run down. There was a serious problem where every time anyone shuts a door in teh hotel my door rattled and woke me half up, but that was solved by the simple measure of wedging my door tighter shut with a towel.

The hotel is minutes from the St Nicholas Markets in the centre, very close to the Floating Harbour and Park Street, and in a great location. It's also linked to the Walkabout pub.

The room was good value. This hotel would be great if you needed a place to crash on a night on the town and for some reason wanted a room rather than a hostel, but I wouldn't stay here with a family or for business because of the noise.
sarahelaine says:
thanks - I have no trips planned at the moment, but I'll bear it in mind. This one wasn't bad - I've had a lot worse!
Posted on: Aug 10, 2008

Walkabout Hotel Bristol Overview

Located in the heart of Bristol city centre and within easy walking distance from both Temple Mead train station and Bristol coach terminal,The Walkabout Hotel Bristol has 27 non smoking ensuite rooms, all with colour TVs and full tea-coffee making facilities. Additional amenities include State of the art telephones with modems, Power Showers and Ironing facilities in room for guest convenience and comfort.

Related Travel Blogs About Walkabout Hotel Bristol

If you can't change your circumstances, change your mind
Despite the fact that I knew for months that my friend was getting married in Edinburgh, I still managed to double book myself to meet 2Win at a gig in Chippenham.  It was going to be possible -…walkabout hotel in Bristol - that's right, Walkabout, as in the pub you always pledge not to go to until…

Check Walkabout Hotel Rates and Deals