Walk of Fame

Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, CA, USA

Walk of Fame Hollywood Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Stars Embedded on the Sidewalk Oct 23, 2004
The walk of fame is on the famous Hollywood Blvd, a tribute of the thousands of actors, actresses, artists, musicians . . . who have made outstanding contributions to television, radio, the music world and beyond. On this street are engraved pink stars with the names of the honored engraved, some having their signatures permanently sealed into the concrete. Now this is a place I wanted to walk too, just for the sake of saying I had ‘been there, done that’. It felt nice walking and reading the names of the different stars honored; I recognized many of the stars and found myself reviewing the movies they acted in at the back of my mind.

When I was there I only walked on one side of the boulevard, but the walk of fame is on both side of Hollywood Blvd. One thing that I missed was the Silver Four Ladies of Hollywood Gazebo on the La Brea avenue, this is a must see in Hollywood.

I caught a glimpse of them as I rushed for my ride at the end of our tour. I was able to find one of my favorite stars on the walk of fame - Eddie Murphy, what was amazing was that he actually left his name hand signed on the wet concrete and now it is permanently engraved in the concrete. At the Grumman's Chinese Theater is also over thousands of hand prints that can be seen, I did not have much time to go through all of them.

PS: Do not leave for tomorrow what you can do today!

Check Hollywood Hotel Deals