Walk of Fame Hostel

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals

Walk of Fame Hostel Los Angeles Reviews

simsing simsing
Nice hostel at the Hollywood Walk of Fame Oct 12, 2016
Walk of Fame Hostel is located at the heart of Hollywood area in LA. I stayed here for a night because I had a flight to catch from LAX airport. I chose this place because of its reviews and easy accessibility via public transportation. One can use Redline metro from Union station or Bus 60 & Redline from the Greyhound bus terminal to reach here. The hostel is right outside the Hollywood/ Highland station on Hollywood Blvd.

While going to LAX you can either take a Flyaway bus from Union station or switch to Greenline metro and take a free LAX shuttle if you want to avoid traffic. The hostel entrance is a narrow door with stairs going up where the reception is located. The rooms were spacious and clean. I booked a 6 bed female dorm which was almost empty. The bathrooms had several toilets and shower stalls together. I loved their kitchen and dining area. It had a pool table, free tea and coffee with some bar stools overlooking the busy boulevard.

Breakfast was ok-ish with some breads and muffins. I boiled some eggs and was having them for breakfast and people kept thinking they are from the hostel.....it was hilarious! One guy came and said hello and after few minutes chit chat he asked where I got the boiled eggs :)

I liked my stay at this hostel a lot but somehow didn't bother to take photos except one. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.
Female dorm. The only photo of the…

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals