Walk and Bike in Padang..
Walk and Bike in Padang.. Reviews
Jul 18, 2007
- Don't dare to walk without umbrella in the middle of the day unless you want to get burn. Padang is a coastal city, that's why the temperature is usually hot and high humidity. Rain happens all years.
- Choose morning and afternoon time for city walk. A lot of places can be a wonderful walk line in this city, such as in Muaro, Beach Side, Old City where you can found museum, Traditional Market, Jalan Sudirman and Khatib Sulaiman, and so on.
- Bike is a best choose to explore the suburban of Padang, but it's better to choose morning and afternoon time.
- Bring fresh water in you back pack, and snack. Higiene water can be found easily, but since you are a tourist, the price could be more expensive. Its OK if you want to donate for locals..:)
- Have a great experience in Padang.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!