Walk This Way: Juneau Free Walking Tour

Marine Park , Juneau, AK, USA

Walk This Way: Juneau Free Walking Tour Reviews

ewrewr12 ewrewr12
THIS TOUR ROCKS Jun 10, 2012
FREE tour- i learned a lot in an hour and a half - and i tipped $20 for the two of us - thanks "Walk this way!"

The cruise was not that expensive, but all the tours they sell are crazy prices - its refreshing to have something available thats free and is actually a really good tour. Im posting pix soon - we got some great ones.

And our guide was a hoot. funny and informative, I highly recommend this tour.

we booked in advance and everything worked out great.
alaskacie alaskacie
Great Tour, Great Concept Jun 10, 2012
The guides work for tips, so you can pay what you can afford and, more importantly, what you think it is worth! So you do give money, but it's up to you, so I put one $ instead of free.

Our guide was fantastic: a local, born and bred; funny and informative. I didn't realize there were so many amazing stories about Juneau and so much art around the town. Also, he took us to a great overlook where we could take pictures of the harbor and our ship. Plus he took pix of us with our camera, so we actually have some photos with all of us in it.

I read the itinerary of a tour in a book which had a pretty standard route, but we took shortcuts and little-known pathways and overpasses that probably only the locals know about.

This was a great find; HIGHLY recommended.

Check Juneau Hotel Deals