Wakeup Reykjavik Bar Crawl

Reykjavik, Iceland

Wakeup Reykjavik Bar Crawl Reviews

sarahwhitefox sarahwhi…
Great fun! Aug 08, 2016
This is a guided bar crawl around about 4 of Reykjavik's most popular and unique bars/clubs. I went as a solo traveler and as someone who is not into nightlife, but I really wanted to meet other travelers and experience the "legendary" nightlife of Iceland. My host was a very friendly guy and was excellent at introducing everyone and making sure everyone was enjoying themselves. He gave a good description of every place we went to before going in and clearly enjoyed what he does. I'm a vegetarian and I don't drink beer, so when we went to a hot dog stand, he made sure I still got something to eat, and when we went to a viking bar focused on beers, he got me a whisky even though it was not included in the price of the bar crawl. Overall it was a very memorable night and a great way for a shy solo traveler to get out of my comfort zone and have a fun night of new friends and dancing until dawn. I still can't believe I did that!
blenderboy says:
Thanks for the update
Posted on: Aug 10, 2016
connahsfootprint says:
Ahh, Youre still at Rekjavik? im heading there over this weekend, are you focused on the Town life, or are you interested in Hiking/Camping?
Posted on: Aug 09, 2016