The Irvine Spectrum, Irvine, CA, USA
Wahoo's - fish taco plate

Wahoo's Irvine Reviews

ocwarren ocwarren
comfortable and tasty Mar 10, 2008
We went into this somewhat fast food restaurant.

It had to be fast food, you ordered you meal after waiting in a line. You got up to the counter and placed an order after reading what you wanted from a board on the wall. But wait, you can order alcohol....do fast food restaurants do that? Oh....and you seat yourself, but the food is delivered to your table. They give you a number so that you can be reunited with your food.

Angel and I sat down on the patio and it was definately the right day to be outside.

Our food arrived and so did the birds and a few pesky flies, but still worth being outside.

I had the fish tacos, pretty much what made Wahoo's famous. Angel had something else...I can't remember what it was. You will have to ask her.

The service was really good. They kept coming to make sure everything was okay and if we needed anything else. I even remember Angel commenting on the service. And, when they observed we were finished...removed our plates quickly. There was no pressure to make us leave although they were pretty busy.

Good choice.
Angel's meal
fish taco plate
Jelly says:
I had the Maui bowl which had rice, black beans (u can ask for spicy white), and marinated steak.
Thanks for meeting with me!
Posted on: Mar 31, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Wahoo's

a beach day....not really
Angel and I had planned to go hiking on the beach....just a little walk and talk. This morning of question, I had to return a rental vehicle that I had over the weekend to Newport Beach.  It wa…Wahoo's in the Irvine Spectrum seemed to be a good choice. While walking through the Spectrum to meet Angel…

Check Irvine Hotel Deals