Wagamama Earl's Court Road

www.wagamama.com/locations/s… - +44 (0) 20 7373 9660

Wagamama Earl's Court Road London Reviews

yur yur
Wagamama POSITIVE! Jul 02, 2011
This place is awesome, this was my very first wagamama experience in my life. The location isn't that bad either. It's in Earl's Court which is in the center of London.

The interior is so chic and clean. The long, wooden tables remind me of park benches where you picnic and eat. The outside of the building is this dark matte gray color, very contrasted beside the colorful surrounding of it.

I would consider this type of restaurant as a quick-fix. You know the "I'm gonna have a snack and go back shopping" thing. But kids love it too, my cousin who was 10 that time, loved the yaki soba noodles. He loved it so much we had to take out one order for him.

Tip: try the edamame with garlic salt and negima yakitori (if you only eat chicken only just like me) You will love it so much. :) I just got shocked when I found out the price of a Coca Cola soda can, it was like 2.15 pounds. If you convert that to US dollars, thats like $3.50 and you can buy a six pack for that price. hahaha. However, if that don't bother you, try Wagamama. I Love it so much, I went to the location in Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 before my flight.
Vikram Vikram
The usual high quality one would expect! Aug 24, 2008
I've always had a good experience eating at various Wagamama's around the world so when I see the brand name, I instantly associate it with high quality and hot, fresh food. Earl's Court is my home away from home, so it's really cool that they have a branch about 100 yds away from the Earl's Court Station.

Like any Wagamama, this branch is also packed, filled with the same quirks that we've come to love about this franchise, and the food is A-class. However, I did think that compared to other Wagamama's, the portion served here was rather large so go only if you're really really hungry!

Check London Hotel Deals