Wagamama Copenhagen

+45 33 75 06 58

Wagamama Copenhagen Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Tried and tested Feb 05, 2015
After visiting Tivoli, my friend and I went to look for a place to eat and passed by Wagamama. Since we have previous good experience with Wagamama in different countries, we decided to dine there.

It gives the same familiar atmosphere of my London experience except it is much less crowded. I am not sure if it is the time of the day or that restaurants in Copenhagen are mostly not crowded.

We were seated immediately and asked if we have been to Wagamama before and answered yes. The server said, "Then, you know what to do" and left us. We checked out our options and I chose a noodle soup dish which I tend to order on a cold day like that.

Food is good as usual and filling.

As a tourist, this could be a comforting familiar diner if you feel slightly homesick after checking out several dishes that are new to your palette. I sometimes feel that way during my travels and look for a place that gives me the comfort of familiarity. :)
Chokk Chokk
A safe pick! Nov 13, 2010
After my walk and a farewell with my Belgian friend and her family in Tivoli Copenhagen I had a sudden urge for oriental food. It might have gotten inspired by the fact that I earlier had passed the Wagamama in Tivoli. I decided therefore to walk back and enter the restaurant.

The restaurant was quite busy and it was the lunch rush that had started. The restaurant was full of young people and families and after 5 minutes I was given a single table and then they forgot me for the next 15 minutes. I had to draw my attention in order to place an order; after finally having gotten it, everything from there was pretty fast.

I had ordered a seaweed salad and Thai steak salad and both were really great as usual. As beverage I had chosen a Tiger beer. Wagamama is a great place if you want some good average food fast. There is not much cosiness about the place and it was probably the last place you bring a lady on the first date, but food wise you don’t go wrong.
A Tiger beer
Seaweed Salad
Thai Steak Salad
Dalmia says:
Wagamama has excellent food. We also ate there while in Amsterdam! =)
Posted on: Nov 13, 2010
vances says:
My wife and I enjoyed Wagamama in Amsterdam...terrific place!
Posted on: Nov 13, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Wagamama Copenhagen

A short walk in Tivoli in Copenhagen
It was cold in Copenhagen but much better than the day before where heavy rain and wind almost made it unbearable to walk outside. I had two hours earlier gotten a mail from Marie one of my colleague…Wagamama I was full but needed to continue out in Copenhagen doing some shopping. My mind kept on calling…

Check Copenhagen Hotel Deals