WaWa WeWe

Check Bali Hotel Deals

WaWa WeWe Bali Reviews

chris-in-sf chris-in…
Beach paradise hotel for dirt cheap in Amed Mar 04, 2008
Amed is a sleepy east coast fishing village with the best diving and snorkeling in Bali. This place rocks. Farm animals everywhere, few tourists, empty hotels and restaurants. I saw a guy slaughter a chicken tonight (but didn’t get too close, avian flu you know.) I rented a moped for 24 hours to get around the village. I’m sitting here under the stars by the ocean typing this in my sweet $10/night room.

The tourist buses will try to drop you at hotels where they get a commision of course, pass this up and look for WaWa WeWe!

WaWa WeWe is a family run place that has 2 hotels and a restaurant. Very laid back, no real office. I walked up, the owner speaks English, was very nice, and gave me my bungalow for $10 a night. Of course the town being mostly empty helped my cause, low season I guess.

He told me WaWa WeWe roughly translates to que sera sera... what will be will be. The whole vibe was very Hawaii.

They can rent you snorkel gear and motorbikes, like everyone in Bali. This stay was one of the highlights on my Bali trip.
me in the pool, I always wanted to…

Check Bali Hotel Deals