WP wine pub

Bangkok, Thailand

WP wine pub Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
WP Wine Pub at Pullman May 23, 2011
I wouldn’t go there yet if my boss didn’t ask. It was a thank you dinner from boss. Last week we have done a hard work to submit to Cannes. We slept just a few hours a day to finish the presentation of our campaigns on time, with hope we would win .. something. (We’re working for Digital Advertising) So after we finished, my boss set up a thank you party at his favorite place.

Pullman is a hi-class hotel with many restaurants and pubs. WP Wine Pub is inside Pullman Hotel. It's a place for wine lover. If you are, must go. They have a promotion on every Friday night. They have a good cheap wine (on promotion night), selection cocktails, good food, wide range of cheese, great music by DJs but the food is a bit expensive.

We ordered one dish each and had wine two bottles each I think. I’m not a wine love. I usually drink Beer or whisky but that night was the first night that I got drunk by wine. It was fun.

The place is not big so you must make a reservation. The table is high – not comfortable. Also have bar seat for people who come alone or with a friend. Mostly customers are foreigners.

We’re there until 1.30am. Everyone was drunk .. crazy for free dinner and drink :P I think my boss paid a lot :P Thank you for this meal. Love it! :)
haha cheese hola
that's my boos (wear glasses)
Ning, my work-partner
amazed says:
Now I am tempted to fly to Thailand =)
Posted on: May 23, 2011