WIP (Whipped Into Place)
WIP (Whipped Into Place) Bangsar Reviews
Fusion Food With A Twist! Jul 30, 2009
First, let me be straight. This is NOT a nightclub nor is it a pub. It is a restaurant with a bar and good music. Why should you go here? Numero Uno:
- The food is delicious. Try the Mushroom pizza for all the goodness of mushrooms in one thin and crusty pizza! Spaghetti options are alright too.
- The wait staf and the Fleet Master(whom I really suspect is the manager - ask for Ben) is SUPER FRIENDLY! They really make you feel at home and they offer advice on food, drinks as well as anything under the sun. The manager is from Tunisia and he has lived in Malaysia for many years, so he can offer advice from a foreigner's point of view.
- The music is played by a deejay and they have themed nights. RnB on one day, 70s/80s oldies on another and Hip-Hop on some nights. You can request songs from the deejay.
- Their drinks are slightly pricey but do try their Sangria! Their bar looks like a clam shell and you can sit there for hours drinking, enjoying their music and watching hot people go by.
- Hot people really do go by. Friendly with foreigners. Mostly office workers around their late twenties or early/mid thirties.
Enjoy and Cheers!
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!