W & M BBQ Burger

Honolulu, Hawaii

W & M BBQ Burger Honolulu Reviews

Kierun Kierun
Good burgers and dogs Apr 27, 2011
Pros:

~ I got the Deluxe Steak; no dressing (which is just condiments) no onions, hot Dog & fries all for less than 10 bucks. The steak is actually teri tasting rather than BBQ tasting, but still uber yummy. Hot dog yummy too.

~ It's affordable. 1 burger isn't that filling. So you figure $4 (or more) burger + $1.95 fries + $1.60 for a drink = 7.50+ which is pretty much the cost of a combo meal at any fast food place. The fast food place ones fill me up, W&M, not so much. Which is why I got the hot dog instead of a drink.

~ They have green river drink.

Cons:

~ There are 6-7 stalls, which are parallel to the place. So get your parking skills down if you drive a truck or a larger vehicle. There isn't street parking near that part of the street either...so good luck.

~No where to sit; but they do offer a standing bar area. Which you wouldn't really use...(see next bullet)

~cause the sun beats down on you like a crazy person! Oh man, I think I got a mini tan just waiting for my stuff.

Next time however: I will call in my order, have another person in the car with me to do the good old "get-the-food-while-I-wait-in-the-car" plan, and add some sort of 'dressing' to my burger, without it it seemed a bit dry.

Check Honolulu Hotel Deals