W Hotel - Leicester Square

W Hotel - Leicester Square Rates and Deals

W Hotel - Leicester Square London Reviews

ABaron ABaron
Fun place and great location May 14, 2013
Since I was going to visit London by myself I wanted to stay somewhere that was in a prime location and also had some fun stuff to do at the hotel itself. The W had a great lounge area where I would have a drink or 2 before I went out, I also remember eating croissants every morning as they were put out for the guests. The staff was extremely friendly, I actually became great friends with a couple of them and kept in touch. I also liked the fact that they had a fitness center, which was never packed (I was usually the only one there).

I was able to walk to many nice restaurants, cafes, nightclubs, etc. I even walked to the London Eye which was great! overall I loved this place and would definitely go back.
GarwoodTravels GarwoodT…
Luxurious hotel with outstanding features Jan 15, 2012
The W Hotel Leicester Square is in a prime location for your tourist or business trip. You walk in to the main entrance and immediately get into a lift taking you to the first floor which is where your experience begins. Dark decor with a sulty style. Three separate pods for your check-in. Followed by a seperate seating area, extended to a hotel bar. Bling is the word. Ultra dazzling lighting and surroundings. The rooms are futuristic and not to everyone's tastes, personally i like to know where the bathroom and wardrobes are! Here i found myself pressing my hands along the walls for an opening or clue. Once found i enter a walk-in shower with luxury toiletries, the toilet is separate.

I found the basin in the centre of the room a bit weird as i felt as though i was using a kitchen sink unit. Overall the hotel stay was very comfortable, the staff were young and attentive and i would most definitely recommend the hotel, just for something that little bit different.

Check W Hotel - Leicester Square Rates and Deals