W Atlanta - Buckhead

W Atlanta - Buckhead Rates and Deals

W Atlanta - Buckhead Reviews

Eboogzs Eboogzs
Fancy Accommodations in Buckhead Jan 18, 2012
I wanted to choose a hotel where I wouldn’t have to leave. I can have a great dinner and great drinks in one location, then just pass out and wake up in time for my early flight. I heard how cute the W in Buckhead was so I opted to go with that one as I heard you couldn’t go wrong with Buckhead. Plus it’s right across from Lenox Square Mall where you can do all your expensive shopping.

I checked in to the low-lit W. The front desk person was very welcoming. I discussed going to the restaurant in the hotel called Market, which is one of Jean Georges restaurants. You can’t go wrong eating at a Jean Georges eatery.

I went up to the room and the room was large with a king-sized bed, but the bathroom was a bit claustrophobic. I needed to make sure I left the door open. Luckily I wasn’t sharing a room with anyone or they would have gotten a show. There was this great picture on the wall that I want to buy for my apartment. I never wanted a painting in my place until I saw that one.

There’s also a great rooftop bar called whiskey Blue with a nice view of the city and excellent cocktails.
Awesome painting
Glynnes says:
Thanks for sharing your review.
Posted on: Jan 22, 2012

W Atlanta - Buckhead Overview

Located in the urban Buckhead sector of Atlanta, the W Atlanta - Buckhead is within walking distance of dining, area attractions, and the nightlife of midtown. Phipps Plaza, the Lenox Square Mall, the Buckhead Athletic Club, and Zoo Atlanta are all nearby. This Atlanta hotel offers many amenities, including a restaurant, a meeting room, a swimming pool, a penthouse bar, a fitness center and 24-hour concierge services. The W Atlanta - Buckhead is situated 30 miles from Hartsfield International Airport and access to the city is easy with MARTA, Atlanta’s railway system.

The rooms at the W Atlanta - Buckhead feature amenities, including high-speed Internet access, plasma televisions with cable, CD players, bathrobes, and the hotel branded “munchies boxes” providing in-room snacks for guests.

The W Atlanta - Buckhead offers modern décor, featuring multiple water walls, and a high-tech artistic screen on the hotel’s exterior. This accommodation is located near to Atlanta’s underground and midtown districts, for easy access to shopping, dining and nightlife.

W Atlanta - Buckhead Amenities

• Ballroom
  • Full-service catering
  • Exhibit Space
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes