Vyšehradská

Check Prague Hotel Deals

Vyšehradská Prague Reviews

RIGAS RIGAS
“Vyšehradská” May 11, 2015
Second time in beautifull Prague 10 days ago.....

This time for holy cause: to run Volkswagen Prague Marathon!

Marathon was 3 May, but the same days in the capital of Czech Republic conducted the Ice Hockey World Cup!

Accommodation problem big! Τhousands tourists visited Prague this period....Because I'm always prudent, i booked this apartment before Christmas 2014. I don't care that booking.com, charged my card 50% of total amnount. I must booked this and i did it. Ιn a search I did accidentally one month before my departure,i found only 3 hotels-apartments in Prague and the rest were 20km far away!!!

Almost whole Prague was overbooking!

We travelled 3 persons, so i booked an apartment about 65 square meters. Α big bedroom, a bigger living room, a luxury kitchen and a very satisfactory bathroom.

I call the hostess Kate when i arrived outside of apartment and after 3-4 minutes, she came. A very polite girl, as the partner Artham.

I think that I haven't stayed in my travels in best apartment. And the 3 persons we settled amazing and the home was sufficient for all.

Vyšehradska located about 800 meters far away from Karlovo Namesti metro station. If we did not want to walk to the Metro, tram and bus station was only 100 meters far away and the both serving passengers each 3-4 minutes! Amazing!

Cost for 5 nights was 375 euro. So everyone paid only 125 euro.

Prague is a very cheap city and have hundreds choices to stay. Especially when is "dead" period without any important event in the city.

I highly recommend this apartment...Simply amazing and comfy!
Kitchen
EvaJ27 says:
Congrats on "Today's Featured Travel Review"!
andawayIgo says:
Yes, how did the marathon go?
And congratulations on the feature.
vulindlela says: